Website Design Tip:
Do not have a set of navigational links that is any larger than 8 items – users are put off when overwhelmed with choice. Divide your navigation into chunks – a typical way to do this is by using design to separate general utilities like contact us, site help, site map, etc. from key content areas. Group content/product pages into logical sections to avoid having a long list.
We highly appreciate a feedback from our customers. Here are some quotes:
- Thank you so very much for your help. I really appreciate it. Your patience and prompt support to my "newbie" questions was extremely valuable. I would highly recommend you and your SitesOutlet product. - Sincerely, David
- Your Site Rocks! I found it very useful and will be telling my clients
about the site. Thanks for your help! - John C. (Las Vegas, Nevada).
- Thank you. I appreciate your gentlemanly attitude in dealing with me
and hope I am able to direct business to you as a gesture of gratitude. - Be well, Jerrold M.
- Your customer service is awesome and I shall return... Thanks. - Connie H.
- Thank you very much for your business!! We really appreciate it! :) - Kathy H. (Florida Country Living).
- Thank you, it's refreshing to work with an honest and prompt company. I will be back!!! - Jeffrey H. (Calabasas, CA).
- WOW! I am impressed... you are there and taking care of your customers
in moments (not days like most e-tailers). I will definitely buy from you
again. - Thank you, Bill N.
- That worked perfect... Thanks for all your help once again. I will
keep you in mind for all my template needs... - Mike C.
- I do like the e-com kit, I've tried many others, including writing my
own on at least three occasions but I've found this one to be the most
straight forward and the easiest to customize the look and feel without
messing up the code. Thanks again for your help. - Sandy S. (UK).