Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you don't find any questions - answers here, please use our Feedback Form.
- What does a web template package consist of?
- How do I open website template files after downloading?
- How do I use my website template?
- What is the PSD file?
- What do I need to know in order to edit the templates?
- How do I upload images to put them on my web pages?
- What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
- Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
- Can I use your templates for developing websites for my customers?
- Can I show SitesOutlet web template to my customer without purchasing it?
- What is the level of customization possible? Can I substitute different images, logos, text etc.?
- What is the DWT file?
- What are the advantages of purchasing an E-Commerce Site Kit?
- Can I use E-Commerce Site Kit as a non-commercial website?
- What should I do if I need to add some extra/custom features to an existing E-Commerce Site Kit?
- I lost the template file that I purchased from SitesOutlet. What should I do?
- Can you help me if I want a unique or custom web design for my web site?
- How to cancel my SitesOutlet Membership subscription?
What does a web template package consist of?
Please read the description for each template carefully. Most templates include basic HTML pages (home, about us, products, services, news and contact us), Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file and PSD (Adobe Photoshop format) source files with layers for easy editing.How do I use my website template?
Click here to see a basic sample of website template.
First unzip the template from the zip file into a folder on your hard drive. Next edit the template HTML files using any HTML editor. You will need to know some basic HTML to edit the templates. Click here to see some good tutorials.How do I open website template files after downloading?
All web templates are in zipped files. After downloading them you will need to use WinZip or some other similar program (like WinRAR) to unzip it. If you don't have WinZip, find and download it here.What is a PSD file?
PSD is the native bitmap file format of Adobe Photoshop, a graphics editing program. PSD files have the extension .PSD under MS Windows and the file type code 8PBS on the Macintosh operating system. Saving any graphic files that you edit as PSD files will make it easier for you to edit it later. Read more about this at Adobe Photoshop Tutorials.What do I need to know in order to edit the templates?
All you need to know is some basics of adding text to images and how to save file in JPG or GIF format using PhotoShop, PaintShop, PhotoPaint, Fireworks and etc.How do I upload images to put them on my web pages?
To add/change text and images you can use any HTML editor such as DreamWeaver, FrontPage, Netscape Composer and etc.
There are many ways how to put pictures on your website's pages:What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
- If you want to upload pictures to your website, you can do it using FTP client or File Manager of your web-hosting's Control Panel.
- If you already uploaded pictures to some folder on your website, (for instance you uploaded image picture.jpg in the folder images) then you should specify relative URL to this picture /images/picture.jpg or absolute URL: http://www.yourWebsite.com/images/picture.jpg
- If you're using absolute URL then you can put pictures on your pages from other websites without even uploading them, just specify picture's URL as its original location on other website.
The major advantages are as follow:Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
◊ Price: You get a website with a quality design for just $20-$50
◊ Convenience - You won’t have to hire a web designer to build your website!
◊ Time saving - It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a website of the same caliber and quality that you will get with a SitesOutlet template!
Yes. Our templates are Microsoft FrontPage compatible. SitesOutlet templates contain HTML/CSS code that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and any other HTML editor.Can I use your templates for developing websites for my customers?
Yes. SitesOutlet templates are the perfect solution for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality web design that saves their customers time and money.Can I show SitesOutlet web template to my customer without purchasing it?
Yes you can! Just click on the template's thumbnail and click on the right mouse button on screenshot image and choose "E-mail picture..".What is the level of customization possible? Can I substitute different images, logos, text etc.?
DreamWeaver or Dynamic Web Template (DWT) file is included only for users of Macromedia Dreamweaver and MS FrontPage 2003. If you don't have Dreamweaver or FrontPage 2003, simply ignore DWT file(s) and use your favorite HTML editor.What are the advantages of purchasing an E-Commerce Site Kit?
Please check our tutorials to learn more about DWT:
The major advantage is price: You get a heavy-duty database-driven ecommerce website for just one payment of $99 without any monthly or early fees. You will not have to hire a web developer. You'll save thousands of $$ and a lot of time.Can I use E-Commerce Site Kit as a non-commercial website?
Yes, our E-Commerce Site Kit can be used as a CMS for your dynamic website (for instance: gallery of pictures or online magazine) and can be purchased for only $99! For more info please read "Manual" or "Help" of E-Commerce Site Kit.What should I do if I need to add some extra/custom features to an existing E-Commerce Site Kit?
Please contact us using our Contact Form. We can modify your copy of your E-Commerce Site Kit or build a custom version for you for a very reasonable price.I lost the template file that I purchased from SitesOutlet. What should I do?
Just send us your info including the email address that you put in the PayPal order form and the ID of the SitesOutlet web template that you purchased. We will send you a new copy of your template within 24 hrs.Can you help me if I want a unique or custom web design for my web site?
Please contact us using our Contact Form. We specialize in search engine friendly web design. SE friendly website is very cost effective and highly efficient.How to cancel my SitesOutlet Membership subscription?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click "History" under "My Account" at the top of the page.
- Start a search and change the dates so you start the search from the date before you started your subscription.
- Use the filter drop down to select "subscriptions".
- Click "Details".
- Click "Cancel Subscription". This button appears at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the choice by clicking "Cancel Subscription" again.